Join the RG Properties Team!
Position: Conversion Crew
Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre
The Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre is looking for part time Conversion Crew members. We are looking for motivated individuals who possess good communication skills, can perform general labour duties, are able to perform repetitive and moderate lifting, and have the ability to work graveyard shifts (10pm to 6am).
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to the arena (Gate #3), between 9am and 4pm at 1925 Blanshard St. Victoria, BC.
Position: Guest Services Representative (Part-Time)
Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre
The Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre and Victoria Royals are looking for energetic and customer service oriented people to join our Guest Services team. Our Guest Services staff members are responsible for providing professional and anticipatory guest services to all of our patrons during events and hockey games at the Centre.
- Answering questions from patrons regarding the arena (various in nature)
- Effectively and calmly interact with irritated, upset or emotional guests
- Serving as the hub of guest communication. This includes answering questions in person at the Guest Services desk, responding to our Text-To-Guest Services messaging system, being a liaison with the ticketing office for any ticketing issues, and communicating any reported issues with other arena departments.
- Administering Guest Services Programs which can include [but is not limited to]; posting event signage, checking in prohibited items at request of security team members, checking in/out of hearing protection, processing lost and found items, executing lost child protocol, selling Royals programs, electronically monitoring various Royals initiatives (Faces in the Crowd, Check in to Win, etc)
- Assisting any/all patrons with special needs/requirements.
- Perform all other job related duties as requested
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- High school Diploma or Adult Graduation Diploma
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Adaptability in an ever changing and dynamic work environment
- Ability to take direction and work well with co-workers
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of PC software programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) and the internet.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends, with the occasional day time shift.
- Understanding that while the noise level in the work area is usually moderate it can, during certain events, be loud.
This position is a part time position and the hours available are driven by the event/hockey schedule at the arena.
Although we thank all those who apply, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please submit a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com by end of business day on Friday, August 18th. We respectfully request no telephone or in person inquiries.
Position: Eventium Food & Beverage Service Staff:
If you have energy, motivation, and relevant work experience, then you are the ideal candidate to join the food and beverage team at Eventium at Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre. We hire for the following positions:
- Concession Stand Leaders *
- Concession Cashiers *
- Concession Attendants*
- Concession Runners
- Suite Attendants *
- Suite Runners
- Restaurant Servers *
- Restaurant Bussers
- Bartenders *
- Catering Attendants *
- Warehouse Runner
- Sous Chef
- Lead Cooks
- Prep Cooks
- Concession Cooks
* Must be minimum 19 years of age for these alcohol service positions.
If interested, please forward your resume by fax to (250) 220-2619, attention: Kristin Palou or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note which position(s) you are applying for.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Position: Event Crew
We are a progressive company who provide event crew for facilities. We currently have openings for individuals who are able to assist with conversions and other physical type duties at the new Save-On-Foods Memorial Arena. The successful candidate should be physically fit and able to do moderate lifting, be self motivated and able to work flexible hours. Although we thank all those who apply, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please forward a resume by fax to (250) 220-7887.
Position: Housekeeping Staff
We are looking for candidates for on-call, part time positions. This will mainly entail evening shifts after games and events. Reliable staff required. Please fax resumes to 250-220-7887 Attn: Mastercare. Or apply in person between 8:30 am- 4:30 pm Monday to Friday @ 1925 Blanshard St. gate 3, Attn: Mastercare.